Embroidery News Style Focus: Port & Company 50/50 Pique Polo
- KP155 - men's
- LKP155 - ladies polo
This budget-friendly pique polo has lots of perks! Its a 6.5-ounce
pique with a soil-release finish; over-stitched shoulders, armholes
and cuffs; a double-needle hem and dyed-to-match buttons. Its also available in a ladies cut and comes in 15
Worried that the white pixels
in your artwork will show up in your embroidered logo?
The white "block" surrounding your logo will be eliminated when
your logo is set-up for embroidery.
Ready to Order?
Ready to place an order for embroidered shirts? You'll need:
- Logo artwork
- Garment style, color, sizes and quantities
- Due date
- Special instructions (if any)
What might your "special instructions" include?
- If you're trying to match an existing embroidered design give the dimensions
- If you want the colors to be different than in your artwork
indicate the changes
- If there are "cut-out" areas in your logo (white areas in your artwork where the fabric should show
through) indicate those areas
- If you want names or anything else embroidered on the shirts mention that.