Embroidery News Style Focus: The Eddie Bauer 100% Cotton Polo
- EB100 - Men's Polo
- EB101- Ladies Polo
This 6.5-ounce pique polo resists shrinking, fading and pilling.
The slight basket weave texture of the pique fabric is made to
enhance the softness of the cotton. The 3-button placket has
dyed-to-match Eddie Bauer buttons. A contrast color Eddie Bauer
logo is embroidered on the left sleeve cuff.
Wondering What "Stitch Count" Means?
Shopping for embroidered shirts? Wondering what some
descriptive terms mean?
- Stitch Count - The number of
stitches in a design. Many embroiderers charge by the stitch count
which means the greater the count, the higher the price for
embroidering the item.
- Digitizer - the person who creates an embroidery design by
interpreting artwork into stitches of different types, sizes and
- Jersey Knit - A flat knit material that
is often used for
T-shirts and polos.
- Pima Cotton - A extra-long staple cotton that is softer and
stronger than many cottons.
- Pique Knit - A knitting method that produces
a slight texture to
the knit. Pique knit fabric is often used to make polo shirts.
- Poplin - a tightly woven, medium weight cotton or cotton blend
that's durable. Poplin fabric is often used to make button
- Left Chest Design - a small, embroidered design that often
ranges form 2" - 4" wide and is located in the "heart" or wearer's