Embroidery News Style Focus: Men's Knit Blazer
- M2000 - Men's Blazer
This is a versatile, unlined blazer made from 8.5-ounce, 52/48
cotton/poly ponte knit. It has a notched lapel, an interior
chest pocket, left chest welt pocket and patch pockets with flaps.
Its also has a 2-button front closure, back vent and faux 4-button
sleeve cuff plackets.
Artwork to Embroidery
Are you uncertain what changes can be made to your artwork to make
it work for your embroidery set-up? Wondering about:
- Resize Artwork - artwork can usually be resized but sometimes
smaller design elements become too small to embroider without
simplifying some of the detail
- Change Colors - colors can be changed but sometimes that
negatively impacts the design
- Eliminate elements - elements like small text, borders and
shadowing can be easily eliminated
- Resize Individual elements - elements such as small text can
often be enlarged
- Remove White Background - the background color can be removed
Embroidered Apparel Defined: Rib Knit? Blend?
Putting together an order for embroidered shirts? Wondering
what some of the descriptive terminology means?
- 1x1 Rib - a very slight vertical
pattern in a knit that has a soft, fine feel and maintains a slim fit
- Baby Pique Knit - a finer version of a pique texture which
resembles a fine waffle weave. Used primarily for polos and knit shirts.
- Back Yoke - the piece of fabric in the back of a shirt that
connects to the shoulders. This structure allows the shirt to
- Blend - a yarn or fabric that is made from more than one type