Embroidery News Style Focus: Men's Knit Blazer
- M2000 - Men's Blazer
This is a versatile, unlined blazer made from 8.5-ounce, 52/48
cotton/poly ponte knit. It has a notched lapel, an interior
chest pocket, left chest welt pocket and patch pockets with flaps.
Its also has a 2-button front closure, back vent and faux 4-button
sleeve cuff plackets.
Embroidered Apparel Defined: Rib Knit? Blend?
Putting together an order for embroidered shirts? Wondering
what some of the descriptive terminology means?
- 1x1 Rib - a very slight vertical
pattern in a knit that has a soft, fine feel and maintains a slim fit
- Baby Pique Knit - a finer version of a pique texture which
resembles a fine waffle weave. Used primarily for polos and knit shirts.
- Back Yoke - the piece of fabric in the back of a shirt that
connects to the shoulders. This structure allows the shirt to
- Blend - a yarn or fabric that is made from more than one type
Want a Quick Update For Your Embroidered
Update your "text only" embroidered logo by:
- Switching to a more modern-looking font
- Making the text more bold
- Brightening the thread color
- Choosing a newer shirt style such as a performance polo.
Want a Memorable Logo?
Keep it simple, distinct and unique. Avoid adding too much text
like a phone number or web address.